miss muncet

Take a little time...walk a little line. Got the balance right & give a little love
Gimme just enough , so that i can hang on tight ~
We will be alright and I'll be by your side , I won't let you down...but i gotta know is no matter how things go...that you will be around .

I MISS YOU ...
You're just the one that i've been waiting for..I'll give you all that i have to give and more
but don't let me fall...don't let me fall ~
But if i should break if i should fall away , what am i to do is I need someone to take a little of the weight or  I'll fall through .
I NEED YOU ...

Underneath the moon .. Underneath the stars ..  
Up above the world .. Up above it all
Here's a hand to hold on to .. 
Here's a little heart for you
You'll be the one that I'll love forever more .. I'll be here holding you high above it all

 MyMuncet

No comments:

Post a Comment